Motorcycle accidents can be life-changing for the victims. Common motorcycle accidents range from soft tissue injuries to traumatic brain injuries.
Victims of motorcycle accidents likely stack up on medical bills because of the seriousness of the injuries and long-lasting repercussions, including disabilities and/or permanent scars. Additionally, victims may also have lost wages and significant physical and emotional pain. Motorcycle accidents are often severe enough to warrant a phone call to a personal injury lawyer.
At ANTN, we represent motorcyclists in accidents all throughout Southern California, including Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Orange, Ventura, and Kern counties.
Our motorcycle attorneys have been in the business of helping motorcycle accident victims recover maximum compensation for all their losses and damages. We understand how to navigate motorcycle accident laws and cases due to our attorneys’ years of experience of representing motorcycle accident victims.
WHY CHOOSE ANTN LAW
- Your case is handled from the beginning to the end by a motorcycle accident attorney
- You don’t pay a dime unless we win for you
- Our lawyers will do the absolute best, more than any other law firm, to bring you the maximum compensation possible for your needs and losses
- Our lawyers give each and every client a personalized attention
- ANTN has high-quality legal resources
- ANTN will help you obtain all the required medical treatments, even if you have no health insurance
- ANTN attorneys are known to be aggressive litigators
- ANTN attorneys know how to negotiate and litigate all types of motorcycle accidents
After you retain us, you will find that we are committed to giving you our personal attention and are attentive to your needs. Whether you need help getting money for medical bills, repairs, or any other damage you sustained from the motorcycle accident, we can help you get back on your feet. We are ready to listen to all your concerns. We will do everything possible to make you feel confident that you are not alone in this. ANTN maximizes your odds of securing an excellent recovery using proven negotiation and litigation tactics.
Our attorneys will help you recover the compensation that you deserve which include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Past and future lost wages, loss of income, loss of earning
- Pain and suffering, mental anguish, and other non-economic damages
- Permanent disabilities and disfigurement effect on victim’s life, including cognitive impairments
- Punitive damages, if applicable
We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning we charge absolutely no fees unless we win for you. We advance all costs associated with handling your case.
Call us today for a free and confidential case evaluation.
CAUSES OF MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS
- Motorcycle riders must deal with many hazards on the road. The following are some of the main causes for accidents:
- Driving under the influence
- Unsafe turns
- Inexperience drivers/riders
- Lane splitting
- Distracted drivers
ANTN attorneys will evaluate all the factors that lead to the motorcycle accident and will be able to determine the likely at-fault party. A lot of times, the “at-fault” party can be multiple parties. Even if you contributed to the accident, California law compensates you by reducing the percentage of your fault from the total award.
COMMON INJURIES OF MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS
When a rider is injured from a motorcycle accident injury, the injured person will likely be taken to the emergency room by ambulance due to the severity of the injuries. Common motorcycle injuries are road rash, spine injuries, brain injuries, broken bones, soft-tissue injuries, muscle damage, Biker’s Arm, and/or death.
In case of a motorcycle crash, the most important thing is to get immediate medical treatment for your injuries. Don’t try to tough it out.
It is also important to follow all doctor’s directions.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT
The first step should be to escape any immediate danger from the scene of the accident. Then, you should call the police and seek immediate medical attention.
The following are some of the information that will help you in your claim:
- Names and pictures of the driver’s licenses of all drivers/riders involved
- Names and phone numbers of all possible witnesses to the accident
- Insurance policies and policy numbers of all drivers/riders involved
- Vehicle identification number and license plate numbers of all the motor vehicles involved
- Police report number (if applicable)
- Photographs of the drivers/riders, motor vehicles involved, and scene of the accident
If your injuries are severe, it is likely that you will not be able to gather and document the necessary information from the other parties or take photographs of the scene. If that is the case, don’t worry. Our team at ANTN have all the resources and capabilities to investigate the crash promptly and thoroughly, gather evidence from witnesses, nearby surveillance cameras, and gather all the required information to file a claim on your behalf.
Your last step should be to contact an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer because motorcycle accident cases can be challenging and intimidating. You need an experienced and resourceful motorcycle lawyer on your side. ANTN lawyers have an incredible record of accomplishment when it comes to helping injured riders in securing the maximum compensation possible for their losses. We have attorneys who are highly skilled negotiators and trial attorneys who are ready to do everything possible to help clients.